Since launching in 2012, On The Edge events have helped marketers tackle challenges across the entire marketing mix, with our engaging sector-specific and regional conferences growing increasingly popular.
These days, we are all looking for something a little extra. OTE events offers that. Because aside from offering fantastic speaker-led learning, our unique roundtable peer-to-peer discussions afford the opportunity to engage with people in your industry, doing things you do. It’s the ultimate networking experience.
And the best bit about our half-day conferences? You can be back at your desk by lunchtime (if you want to).
- Learn secrets and actionable strategies from some of the leading marketing figures
- Network with leading marketing professionals, build relationships and make new business contacts
If you want to have a competitive edge, this conference is for you.
Brilliant day, learnt so much from the speakers and also the roundtable discussions. Thanks so much, we’ll definitely be back!!
- On The Edge 2014 attendee
Driving Change Through Innovation - Birmingham
Marketing within the Technology Sector
Marketing within the Not-for-Profit Sector
Supercharging Your Agency Brand - London
The unrivalled scope of the UK Marketing Network (the largest collection of marketing professionals in the country) allows us to build almost any event, across any region, discipline or sector, pitching across all seniority levels.
- Sector-specific events, including: Professional Services, Legal, Financial Services, Retail, Travel & Leisure, Entertainment, Technology, Not-for-Profit and FMCG.
- Marketing disciplines covered include: Search, Mobile, Email, Social Media, Content, Ecommerce, CRM, Behavioural and more…
- Regional events include: London, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading, Sussex and Scotland.
- Raise your brand profile…
In addition to overt branding on the main event website, you’ll receive an extraordinary level of PR and awareness within the marketing groups and communities that make the Network #1 in the UK.
- Powerful data…
Each delegate is invited to participate in an event survey. You help shape the survey, meaning you get answers to questions most pertinent to you and your business.
- Varying sponsorship levels to suit your budget and requirements