On The Edge Live presents our full-day Birmingham Marketing conference: “Driving change through innovation.”
An energetic full-day conference for experienced marketing professionals hearing from brilliant brands.
Continuing to expand our full-day conferences, we brought to you a day of innovation from 7 influential industry leaders. We packed you off with new insights, relevant case studies and inspiring hints to help improve your brand. You took advantage of our intimate peer-to-peer round tables and we hope you all enjoyed the complimentary networking drinks as much as we did. If you did not manage to stay, you missed out big time. #consumersausage
As with any event, there is always a very long list of people that we should thank so here we go!
A massive thank you to our host, UK Marketing Network, our sponsors, CommuniGator, e3, Pitch, OnlyMarketingJobs.com & Cambridge Marketing Colleges. An extra special thank you goes to our very own and ever entertaining, Simon Lewis of Edge Global Media Group, who did a great job.
A huge thanks goes to our speakers who, I’m sure we can all agree, made the day a real learning experience! They are here to help you further if you do have any questions so do not be afraid to get in touch.
We couldn’t host such an event without our fantastic delegates, thanks to all who attended. Without you, there would be no conference and the day was such a success due to your great contributions to conversations, questions to speakers, twitter interaction and the day as a whole.
Thanks for coming & we hope you enjoyed it!
Who did we hear from…
Head of Online Marketing UK&I, Experian
Topic: How Digital Transformation Drives Innovation
Digital transformation is a unique journey for each business on its path to digital maturity. But each business shares a common challenge – how to respond effectively to the radical shift in customer behaviour and online buying habits.
- Embracing the pace of change in digital transformation – the era from Mad Men to Maths Men
- Understand how to successfully make innovation happen through digital transformation
- How to adopt a ‘digitally disruptive’ mindset and culture that enables innovative transformation
- What successful innovation looks like in a digitally mature and transformed business
Digital Marketing Manager, Lloyds Banking Group
Topic: Should Marketers Become Agile?
- How the Internet may have changed everything you thought you knew about marketing, from strategy right through to execution
- Why the ‘big idea’ approach marketers used to use is no longer a good fit for the digital marketing environment
- How Agile software development principles can be used to allow marketers to explore their changed environment with reduced cost, reduced risk and increased value
- How to move Agile from being a philosophy to something practical you could start using straight away
Head of Digital, NEC Group
Topic: Making The Physical & Digital World Work Together
- How do we marry-up our physical and digital platforms?
- A quick look at the digital platforms at our disposal
- Creating a clear purpose for each platform / channel
- How do we build and keep excitement for live events?
- How are things going to change in 2016?
Digital Manager, Brooks England
Topic: Content Collaboration To Successfully Engage Your Audience
- How to create effective content collaborations to drive deeper engagement with customers
- How to bring new audiences to your brand
- How content can help convert customers
- Content as a segmentation tool
Head of Customer Service, CommuniGator
Topic: Marketing Automation Simplified
- The most effective way of building a Marketing Automation audience base
- How to group them together
- Choosing the right automated campaign type for you
- How to pick the right one
Director, Pitch Consultants
Topic: Marketer 2.015: The Demands That Innovation Places On The Modern Marketer
- The changing face of marketing skill sets
- How to build a team that supports innovation
- The growing importance of a strong employer brand
- The challenges of talent attraction and retention
Managing Director, e3
Topic: Leveraging digital trends for maximum marketing impact
- What is really next – personalisation, content, CRM, CRO? Exploring the innovation curve
- How should you operate so that the customer is always at the centre
- What are the skills needed to leverage trends
Co-founder, Edge Global Media Group
“I had a great day at the #EdgeBrum conference yesterday, thoroughly enjoyed the different topics from each speaker and having the chance to network after the event was paramount.”