An inspiring half-day conference dedicated to empower your marketing brains.
Moving forward with our half-day conferences, we brought to you a morning dedicated to marketing within the leisure sector. We gathered on a glorious Wednesday morning at 20 Cavendish Square, London, to bring you inspiring speakers from within the industry to demonstrate how to work with the current trends to crack the code, maintain member retention and how to define a brand new product. The morning encompassed some fantastic round tables discussions, along with great networking coffee breaks.
As with any event, there is always a very long list of people that we should thank so here we go!
A massive thank you to our host, UK Marketing Network, our sponsors, Koozai, OnlyMarketingJobs.com & Cambridge Marketing Colleges An extra special thank you goes to our very own and ever entertaining, Simon Lewis of Edge Global Media Group, who did a marvellous job.
A huge thanks goes to our speakers who, I’m sure we can all agree, made the day a real learning experience! They are here to help you further if you do have any questions so do not be afraid to get in touch.
Lastly, but by no means the least, it’s a big ol’ thanks to our attendees. Without you, there would be no conference and the day was such a success due to your great contributions to conversations, questions to speakers, twitter interaction and the day as a whole. Thanks for coming & we hope you enjoyed it!
Please note that unfortunately, due to branding issues and company policies, not all presentations are available to be viewed online
Who did we hear from?
Loyalty Programme Director & Director of Data & Analytics, National Trust
Topic: Member Retention at Touchpoints: How the National Trust is Approaching CRM
- Getting the data and technology right
- Exploiting your ‘owned channels’ and delegated organisational model
- Implementing the changes across different touchpoints; website, tills, call centres emails etc
- Connecting with members as individuals
Marketing Director, The View from The Shard
Topic: Defining a Brand New Product – and Experience
- How to successfully position your premium product in the leisure industry
- Delivering new and different experiences to retain your customers (and gain new ones!)
- The strategy behind delivering a premium product
- Real-life case studies on how to stand out in a crowded market
Digital Marketing Manager, Koozai
Topic: Catch The Pigeon – Local SEO in 2015
- What was the Pigeon update and what has changed
- How to make sure you have optimised for Local SEO
- The importance of Google My Business and how to create a good profile
- Essential local tactics that you can no longer ignore
- Making sure you don’t miss your Mobile audience
Marketing Director – Group, Fitness First
Topic: The Fitness First Rebrand : Cracking the Code on Retention
- Identifying human behaviours to redesign member experience
- How to support and enhance the development of member habit in the search of cracking the code on retention
- Discoveries and insight provided throughout the rebrand journey
- Challenges faced by Fitness First and the Leisure industry as a whole