An inspiring half-day conference dedicated to empower your marketing minds.
Political reforms, social interaction, transformation…they are all contributing to a changing landscape within the Not-For-Profit Sector. For marketers, these changes are radical and define the way Not-For-Profit organisations implement effective strategies and processes. This half-day conference brings together leading figures within the NFP Sector, helping shape how you improve your organisation’s future. Re-charge your mind away from the daily demands of work at a conference designed to challenge convention.
As with any event, there is always a very long list of people that we should thank so here we go!
A massive thank you to our host, UK Marketing Network, our sponsors, TPP Recruitment, Precedent, Andy Williams SEO, nfpSynergy, Cambridge Marketing Colleges, OnlyMarketingJobs. An extra special thank you goes to our very own, Simon Lewis of Edge Global Media Group, who did a great job.
A huge thanks goes to our speakers who, I’m sure we can all agree, made the day a real learning experience! They are here to help you further if you do have any questions so do not be afraid to get in touch.
We couldn’t host such an event without our fantastic delegates, thanks to all who attended. Without you, there would be no conference and the day was such a success due to your great contributions to conversations, questions to speakers, twitter interaction and the day as a whole.
Thanks for coming & we hope you enjoyed it!
Senior eCRM Manager at Marie Curie UK
Topic: Automation & Targeting
- What is automation, targeting and personalisation?
- Where are the applications for NFP organisations?
- What are the pitfalls and things to be aware of?
- Some example of automation and targeting in action
Loyalty Programme Director & Director of Data & Analytics, National Trust
Topic: Supporter Relationship Management
How the latest marketing technology can enable you to treat your supporters as individuals
- Benefits of spending budget & effort on Data Management
- How to break down the ‘ownership silos’ with clear governance around planning
- Implementing self-serve analytics & reporting
Global Head of Digital, Precedent
Topic: A British Heart Foundation Case Study – Digital Transformation Before & After: Learning from the pros
- Understand the 3 stages of transformation
- See it action with best practice examples
- Start crafting your own vision in line with major global trends
Digital Marketing Consultant on behalf of Guide Dogs UK
Topic: SEO isn’t dead – a Guide Dogs Case Study
- Understanding SEO today
- Highlighting the areas you need to be paying attention to
- What Google expects from your site
- The importance of a tidy back link profile
- On Page basics
- Have you been left behind? Are you vulnerable?
- Do you know what Google expects from you?
Director, Tracking Research, nfpSynergy
Topic: Future proofing your marketing
- Uncover the most important trends in donor behaviour, attitude and lifestyle
- Identify the strategies to take your marketing into the future and grow the strength of your brand
- Implementing cost-effective tactics to look after your brand in challenging times ahead
Co-founder, Edge Global Media Group
“After such a successful NFP event previously, I am even more excited for this years one. I am positive the morning will be both educational and energizing. Remember to tweet me at @iamsimonlewis and direct your tweets to #EdgeNFP”
*Please note that attendance is strictly reserved for client-side senior level marketers within the not-for-profit sector.