Marketing within the Recruitment Sector Part II
Modern-day recruitment is evolving at an unprecedented rate and never before has marketing played such a leading role in a sector with sales at its heart. To succeed recruiters need an increasingly diverse toolkit, with multi-faceted skills helping to improve the candidate experience and imperialise client alignment. And this is the role of the recruitment marketer. Energetic, passionate and savvy, marketers entwine recruitment sales with business branding and help recruiters make more placements.
Aimed at professionals leading marketing and sales teams, this high-octane conference is packed with takeaways that will improve your personal performance and drive more revenue to your team. Learn more about content production and distribution, customer engagement, client retention, social media strategy, business branding, inbound and outbound marketing and much, much more.
Register for this event if you lead marketing within your recruitment organisation or are a sales director looking to embrace the power of marketing. Spaces are limited and tickets include post-event networking drinks.
Who will we be hearing from?
About Chloe Whitelock
Marketing Manager at PIE Recruitment
Chloe has spent a career of 15 years as a recruiter and manager, predominantly working with marketing candidates within the FMCG, Consumer, B2B & Automotive sectors. After a career evolution, Chloe is now marketing manager & co-founder of multiple award-winning PIE Recruitment. Passionate about developing recruiter branding & driving business development from a different perspective, Chloe offers genuine and tangible insights and case studies that will help you develop your own recruitment brand, build personal skills and ensure you become indispensable!
Topic: How to get recruiters creating and sharing content, regularly… forever
- Social selling – how we helped our recruiters grow their own personal brand within PIE
- Making it easy for the PIE team to create and share content – what we did
- Make a plan and execute – what PIE learnt – the good, the bad and the ugly
- How to ensure you get the content mix just right – inform, entertain, share
- How to make sure that content is seen by the right people
- Measuring success – how we do it at PIE
About Niomi Cowling
Senior Marketing Executive at Sphere Digital Recruitment
Niomi leads all marketing activities for multi-award-winning Digital Media, Marketing, Tech and Creative recruitment consultancy, Sphere Digital, where for the past four years she has been instrumental in building the company brand from scratch. Niomi is passionate about creating meaningful experiences, both internally for staff members and with new and existing customers. Sphere scooped five titles at the Marketing & Digital Recruitment Awards 2016, helping cement not only the company but Niomi as a true industry leader.
Topic: How to create an award-winning recruitment marketing strategy
- How to build a marketing strategy that works short, medium and long-term
- Integrating social media into campaigns
- How to get the recruiters on board with ideas and implementation
What marketing activities to prioritise and which ones to ditch
- How to return genuine ROI from marketing, involving the sales team and keeping the boss happy!
About Tracey Barrett
Managing Director at BlueSky PR
Tracey is a highly experienced PR and marketing professional with an extensive portfolio including some of the biggest names in recruitment. Recognised within the recruitment industry as an innovative thought-leader and PR expert, Tracey’s career is impressive and has included marketing roles with HW Group/Hudson, Balfour Beatty and Parker Bridge/Poolia. Tracey helps recruitment consultancies build their brand, get noticed and increase revenue.
Topic: Getting Read…Getting Shared…Getting Noticed
- Discover how adding press and PR to your marketing strategy will deliver consistent ROI
- Creating content that will get read…liked…shared…traffic…and sales
- What content writers and journalists really want – and a few things they don’t J
- Why press coverage still matters and how you can manipulate the channels
About James Saunders
Managing Director at 4MAT
As managing director of the award-winning 4MAT, James is recognised within the industry as a genuine thought-leader. Unbelievably passionate about his work and the recruitment industry as a whole, James is famed for his knowledge within digital branding, marketing and engagement, offering unique insights into the minds of corporate brands and how these affect the daily developments of recruitment agencies.
Topic: Improving User Experience to Increase Web Site Performance
- Do you want a recruitment web site, or a recruitment marketing platform?
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: what is it and why should you be considering it
- Knowing what you need to measure to generate the outcomes that you want.
- An introduction to multi-variant testing and how to deliver independent web site testing cheaply and effectively.
- How to change the candidate experience depending on who the candidate is, where they’ve come from and how far they’re through the recruitment process.
About Steve Barnhurst
EMEA Sales Director at Broadbean
With over 15 years experience working with market leading recruitment consultancies gaining a wealth of industry knowledge, expertise and contacts, Steve is currently responsible for leading the EMEA agency sales team at Broadbean Technology, the Global leader in job advert distribution and candidate sourcing technology.
Topic: Recruitment Trends: A Marketing Perspective
If it’s genuine takeaways you’re looking to implement the next day, this is for you. Expect to walk away with a heap load of marketing recruitment data to add more value to the clients and candidates you work with.
• How to generate more relevant candidates through data
• How analysing industry trends will help you work with your recruiters to generate new client wins
• What data segmentation can do for your marketing strategy
About Clair Bush
International Marketing Director at Bullhorn
As Director of International Marketing for Bullhorn, Clair is a highly experienced marketing professional with extensive knowledge of the recruitment sector. Having established herself as a recruitment marketing thought leader, Clair’s passion, perception and strategic thinking has elevated brands such as Randstad, Trinity Mirror Digital Recruitment, Huntress and most recently Broadbean, into the hearts and minds of each of their audiences. Clair works to ensure marketing best practice is a fundamental part of a successful business strategy and regularly presents on brand management, employer branding, recruitment marketing and technology trends.
Topic: The Future of Relationship Marketing & Technology
Recruiters are clearly comfortable with technology. The reliance to keep track of candidates and relationships is deeply embedded within most recruitment processes, but how is the use of technology changing and how will this affect recruitment? More importantly, how will this affect relationship marketing and how can you leverage these trends to stay ahead? Join Clair as she walks through trends and technical innovation which is already starting to have an impact on how we engage and communicate in this more joined-up world.
About Guy Rubin
Founder and CEO at Ebsta
Guy comes from a recruitment tech background where he was the Co-Founder of VC backed tech startup, iProfile. He wanted to solve the biggest problem in CRM, data quality and has since achieved this with Ebsta. He now works alongside his team of ‘rock stars’ where he motivates, inspires and always has time for everyone.
Topic: GDPR- What will Europe’s New Privacy Law Mean for You?
- From May 2018, recruiters will only be allowed to contact people who’ve opted-in
- With GDPR in place, Recruitment firms will need to prove candidates and clients consent to you holding their data
- Non-compliance with GDPR can lead to fines of up to €20 Million or 4% of a brand’s total global annual turnover (whichever is higher).
- GDPR is a regulation, not a directive, it has binding legal force and will be immediately enforceable from May ’18
*Please note The Hippodrome Casino is a strictly over 18’s venue and although this is a day conference, all guests may be asked for ID if they are lucky enough to look under 25.
Please bring Valid ID e.g. passport or driving licence to prevent any disappointment or refusal of entry.