Marketing within the Recruitment Sector
An unbelievable 9,000 new recruitment agencies opened their doors in 2017 – a quite remarkable figure, given the recent political and economic landscape. Competition is high, putting even more pressure on marketers to ensure their organisation stands out from the crowd, whilst continuing to deliver tangible ROI. If you are a recruitment marketing professional you need to be more creative, work smarter and challenge convention.
What You Get Out Of The Event
In this ultimate learning & development day, delegates will hear from some of the industry’s most noteworthy figures, witness unique case-study presentations, learn valuable and implementable hints and tricks and benefit from our brilliantly intimate roundtable discussions. You’ll never have experienced engagement like this before. Plus we’re at the iconic Tropicana Beach Club, where fun is sure to be had along the way…
Register for this event if you’re a dynamic, progressive recruitment marketing professional or a sales director/business owner within the recruitment sector who is keen to understand how marketing can help produce more placements and increase profit levels.
Who will we be hearing from?
Influence Consultant at Applied Influence Group
Dan is a member of Applied Influence Group and a 22 year veteran of the British Army. His skills of influencing entrenched mindsets in individuals and organisations have been developed in the most high-stakes and extreme environments. As a consultant and influence trainer, Dan works with organisations to plan, engage and influence with precision.
Topic: Influence – The Core Of Performance And Success
- Influence and create lasting relationships with your key prospects
- Develop and execute a strategy of influence
- Influence at work in high-stress environments
Marketing Director at Broadbean, EMEA
Laura is Marketing Director at Broadbean Technology, the global leader in job advert distribution and candidate sourcing technology. Innovation is the name of the game for Broadbean in 2018 and beyond and Laura is leading the charge on taking Broadbean’s innovations to market and spreading the word about how Broadbean can make recruiters lives easier (and even more fun).
Topic: Could This Be The Future For Our Candidates?
- Highlights of (top secret) shiny new Broadbean technology
- How this tech could work for your organisation
- Its positive impact on candidate journeys
Director & Founder of Barclay Jones
Lisa helps recruitment leaders, IT leaders and recruitment marketers to set ROI-led goals and use recruitment technology and digital marketing strategically. ROI is key! She’s a keen technology strategist and recruitment advocate. She’s passionate about making a difference to recruiting firms. As a founder of Barclay Jones, Lisa brings a wealth of experience in recruitment technology and digital marketing.
Topic: Vanity vs. Sanity – KPIs That Really Matter in Recruitment Marketing
- Vanity vs. Sanity – generating profit, not tweets
- What does ROI look like in recruitment marketing?
- How Sales & Marketing should work together to generate the right leads
- Which KPIs your recruitment business should be focusing on
Head of Digital Marketing at 4MAT
Warren started recruitment marketing at Martin Ward Anderson (now Randstad Financial & Professional) where he enjoyed his first experience with 4MAT as a customer. He has spent six years working with brands such as Bupa Ireland (now Laya Healthcare), Ford, Corona, Unilever Food Solutions, O2 Media, Morgan McKinley and Aer Lingus. Warren returned to the UK in July 2014 to join 4MAT as Head of Digital Marketing.
Topic: Embracing A Revolution In Digital Candidate Attraction
- How the digital attraction landscape has changed in the last 12 months
- How to take advantage of Google for Jobs & GDPR
- How recruiters can embrace automated marketing techniques to increase ROI
- How digital advertising should be incorporated into marketing strategy
Co-Founder of Passle
Tom is the co-founder of Passle, the Expert-to-Expert marketing platform. Passle enables bright, busy experts to leverage their knowledge. These experts use Passle to, engage key people in their prospective customers’ organisations. Tom’s clients include Deloitte, Hitachi, Everis, Grant Thornton (accountancy/consultancy), Close Brothers (Financial Services), NTT, SAP & Pega Systems (software), Ketchum (PR) and some 150 others.
Topic: Expert To Expert Marketing – Winning Business Through Expertise
- Distinguish yourself from the competition through expert knowledge
- Bring together senior experts, marketing & sales in one cohesive strategy
- Market to the world’s largest companies by focusing on relationships that matter
Head of Recruitment Practice at BlueSky PR
Steph is head of the recruitment practice at BlueSky PR, the specialist PR & marcomms agency for the recruitment, HR and talent management arenas. With over ten years’ experience in marketing and PR, Steph and her team deliver media relations campaigns, quality content and thought leadership material to recruitment businesses.
Topic: How To Make Money From PR & Marketing
- How marcomms can be a lead generator
- How it can and should be measured
- Case study examples of campaigns that have delivered tangible and measurable ROI
Chief Executive at ClickIQ
Richard is a successful serial Entrepreneur with over 22 years of working within the Online Recruitment and Digital Media industries. His experience covers many areas of the online recruitment industry from job boards, as Managing Director of JobSite and a network of niche boards; within a recruitment consultancy as Head of Digital Marketing; and establishing the largest agency buyer of online advertising and Search Engine Marketing, which he later sold to WPP.
Topic: Inbound Candidate Attraction In A Rapidly Changing Media Landscape
- Key changes in Recruitment Advertising
- Who the new players to look out for are
- How technology can help manage and optimise campaigns
- Pay per post or per click (which to use and when)
- Advertising methods to attract passive candidates
- Case studies with real life examples
Director of Alliances EMEA at Bullhorn
Nico manages the full suite of recruitment focused technologies and services partners for Bullhorn in EMEA. Bullhorn offers full end-to-end solutions for recruitment CRM on a both the Bullhorn platform and force.com and Nico manages both ecosystems. He has a background in recruitment with 4 years as Director of operations and HCM of Intuition IT Solutions and a total of 15 years experience within the recruitment industry.
Topic: Automation vs. AI & Dispelling The Myths
- Current day applications for automation & AI in marketing
- Leveraging Automation & AI to enhance the relationships between Candidates, Clients & Recruiters
- Achieving compliance with the GDPR by leveraging Technology
CEO of Innovantage
Richard is a multi-disciplined CEO and COO with a wealth of experience spanning the travel, automotive, social payment and recruitment industries. In 2012 he joined Eysys as CCO and with board CEO responsibilities for Innovantage systems ltd, now serving as CEO of Innovantage.
Topic: Data Analytics & The Rise of AI
- Issues of data acquisition, data analytics & rise of AI
- Importance of data in the decision process
- How AI & personalisation impacts engagement strategy
- Gen Z expectations of the workplace of the future
CEO & Co-Founder of Hinterview
After an early career as a Management Consultant, Andy stumbled into the staffing agency sector and loved it from day one. He spent 12 years at SThree, a British-based FTSE listed business, before leaving to pursue an idea to help the recruitment agency sector move into the digital age through the use of video, the most transformational medium of our time.