An energetic half-day conference for experienced marketing professionals from brilliant brands.
“Standing out in a crowded marketplace & engaging with your audience”
Starting the day early, you ventured out in the rain to join us at 20 Cavendish Square for a morning for B2B marketing case studies, amazing industry insights and genuine thought-leadership from some of the most innovative and admired technology brands.
As always, the event was underpinned by unique peer-to-peer networking and discussion groups as we addressed the challenges that faced technology marketers today.
As with any event, there is always a very long list of people that we should thank so here we go!
A massive thank you to our host, UK Marketing Network, our sponsors, CommuniGator, Marketing Moves, Cambridge Marketing Colleges, MarketMakers, OnlyMarketingJobs, Kingpin. An extra special thank you goes to our very own, Simon Lewis of Edge Global Media Group, who did a great job.
A huge thanks goes to our speakers who, I’m sure we can all agree, made the day a real learning experience! They are here to help you further if you do have any questions so do not be afraid to get in touch.
We couldn’t host such an event without our fantastic delegates, thanks to all who attended. Without you, there would be no conference and the day was such a success due to your great contributions to conversations, questions to speakers, twitter interaction and the day as a whole.
Thanks for coming & we hope you enjoyed it!
Head of Digital Strategy, EMEA, Salesforce
Topic: Building a profitable relationship
- Key challenges in building relationships with your customers
- The impact “dark social” has on your brand
- How to understand certain behaviours to implement into your strategy
- Powerful solutions to building a profitable relationship faster
Harold de Vries
Head of B2B Marketing, LG Electronics
Topic: How to consider new technology within your marketing activities
- Digital signage vs. “old fashioned POS”
- How to choose a signage solution that fits with your marketing strategy
- What’s right for you? 4k or Full HD?
- Why content remains your most important tool
Head of Volume Marketing, BT Global Services
Topic: Integrated marketing and the customer journey
- Importance of multi-channel marketing – especially when dealing with large organisations
- Understanding and commanding your way around large and complex decision making units
- How to effectively use multiple channels to engage and develop
- Building positive relationship to result in better win-rates
- Top steps to increase the chance of winning those major deals
Head of Customer Services, CommuniGator
Topic: Marketing Automation Simplified
- The most effective way of building a Marketing Automation audience base
- How to group them together
- Choosing the right automated campaign type for you
- How to pick the right one
Topic: Using video as part of the B2B content mix: Arcserve case study
According to Forbes, 75% of executives watch business related videos online every week. Of those, 65% visit the marketer’s website after viewing a video.
- Re-considering your content strategy to appease time restrictions and purchasing teams
- What is effective when looking at content aggregation and video content?
- How remarketing and sales intelligence can lead to a healthy pipeline
- 5 Ways to increase CTR’s, Trial and Live Chat requests which can reduce the cost of engagement by 90%
Co-founder, Edge Global Media Group
” I am really looking forward to a day of learning how to transform B2B marketing within the Technology Sector. Remember to tweet me at @iamsimonlewis and direct your tweets to #EdgeTechno”.
Simon is the co-founder of Edge Global Media Group, a portfolio of outstanding award-winning brands specific to the marketing, creative and digital industry.
Brands include: UK Marketing Network, On The Edge Events, OnlyMarketingJobs.com, In-house Recruiter Network, Marketing & Digital Recruitment Awards and In-House Recruitment awards.
Simon is a regular contributor to recruitment trade press and is most likely to be found knocking about at industry events, speaking at many of them.