On The Edge Live presents Supercharging Your Agency Brand – an energetic half-day conference for marketing, digital and creative agencies in Brighton.
Continuing to move forward with our half-day conferences, we brought to you a morning dedicated to marketing agencies within the creative world of Brighton. We gathered on a glorious Thursday morning at The Old Marketing, Brighton, to bring you inspiring speakers from within the industry to demonstrate howto stand out from the crowd, re energise your marketing power and to put more commercial weapons into your armoury.
As with any event, there is always a very long list of people that we should thank so here we go!
A massive thank you to our host, UK Marketing Network, our sponsors, Brandwatch, Sharp Insight, OnlyMarketingJobs.com & Cambridge Marketing Colleges. An extra special thank you goes to our very own and ever entertaining, Simon Lewis of Edge Global Media Group, who did a marvellous job.
A huge thanks goes to our speakers who, I’m sure we can all agree, made the day a real learning experience!They are here to help you further if you do have any questions so do not be afraid to get in touch.
Lastly, but by no means the least, it’s a big ol’ thanks to our attendees. Without you, there would be no conference and
the day was such a success due to your great contributions to conversations, questions to speakers, twitter interaction and the day as a whole.
Thanks for coming & we hope you enjoyed it!
Please note that unfortunately, due to branding issues and company policies, not all presentations are available to be viewed online
Who did we hear from?
Topic: Behavioural Tricks for New Business Persuasion
- Understanding cognitive biases and behaviours
- Key areas to remember when trying to win that new business
- 3 ways to use cognitive biases to your advantage (and score that client!)
- How your competition is already using these findings to their advantage
- Top tips for further reading
Digital Analytics Manager, Jellyfish
Topic: Content Analytics: The Elephant in the Room
- How to build a solid framework
- Debunking the myths of content marketing measurement
- The KPIs trap
- How to overcome the most common challenges
- Learn which tools provide you with the important data
- Prove and improve: a continuous improvement approach
Head of SEO Best Practice, Linkdex
Topic: Advanced Keyword Research – understand your consumers and their purchase motivations
- Delivering an effective strategy which wins search results and consumers
- How to define, discover and explore an entire industry of keywords
- Ways to take your keyword research wider, deeper and more granular than you ever thought possible
- Actionable approaches to apply the learnings to your websites, brands, content and consumers
- Joining all of this up to tell a compelling story, to get signoff on budgets and strategies, and to win big
Social Media Associate, Brandwatch
Topic: How to Use Social Media Listening to Empower Your Agency Offering
- Know your clients objectives, what are they measuring and why are they measuring it?
- How does social listening enable measurement of the competition, industry standards and influencers
- Identifying insight that matters, what can you learn through listening?
- Effectively actioning your findings to meet your clients overall social objectives
0203 176 7714